Monday, March 19, 2018

Chinese Breakfast Choices For American

Chinese Breakfast Choices For American
What breakfast should eat when you travel in China as a American? As a Chinese international student who has studied in America over four years, I learn a lot of what flavors and dishes American like about Chinese cuisine from my local friends. For example, most of American like sweet and sour flavor when they are eating Chinese dishes, and they like dishes come from south part of China more than north. According to those knowledge, I am ready to give you some solid advice about how to choice Chinese Break.

First of all, "Baozi" is my favorite breakfast. I often introduce this food to my American friends as Chinese hamburger. Baozi has many different types. The exterior of Baozi is made by dough, you can put anything in it, like meat, vegetables, surge, beans, and so on. Then it will be steamed. Most American would like sweet Baozi. They are not only looks good but also delicious.
Secondly, boiled eggs with tea is a breakfast seems easy to make, but skilled chief will make it way better tasty than normal one. Making right soup to boil eggs is the key. Basically, the soup is made by hot water, tea, soy, and other seasonings, but how to balance them needs experiences to find out. 
Lastly, there must a drink to be part of Chinese breakfast. Most people would think tea is that drink same as American like drinking coffee in the morning. Unfortunately, that is not true. We drink soybean milk as part of breakfast.
Related image
Honestly, I have looked many videos on Youtude. I didn't find any one that presents Chinese breakfast well. I will trying to make one when I back to China. If you want to watch the better video about Chinese breakfast. Don't hesitate to subscribe our channels. I will post link of that video. Bye!


2 comments:

  1. What do you recommend to put in a Baozi breakfast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet red beans would be great if you like sweet flavor.

    ReplyDelete